This policy applies to all of our games, whether played on our website www.hellgeeks.com, on mobile devices, PC or on other platforms such as Facebook. It also applies to our advertising activities on all platforms as described below and other services that we may provide to you from time to time. In this policy we refer to our games, websites, advertising activities and other services collectively as our “Services”.
The App is not intended for use by children under 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
Our Apps may ask you to submit the personal information directly like your name and email. Mostly, we collect information by using and authenticating by third party services like Facebook and google accounts.
Information We Collect Automatically through the App
When you access or use the App, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the App, including the type of device you use, the features you use, access times, and your IP address.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access the App, including information about the device’s software and hardware, unique device identifiers, push or other device tokens, mobile network information and time zone.
- Usage Information: We collect information relating to your use of the App, including your game progress, scores, achievements and interactions with other players.
- Consumption information: We collect information about your consumption habits relating to your use of the App, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the App. For example, if you log into the App using a third-party site or platform such as Facebook, we may access information about you from that site or platform, such as your screen name, profile information and friend lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third party site or platform. We may also collect information from app stores when you download or update one of our applications.
If you log into the App using a third‐party site or platform, you represent and warrant that:
(i) Your access and use of such features in connection with the App will comply with the applicable terms and policies of such site or platform.
(ii) That you are at least 13 years of age.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve the App.
- Develop new apps, sites and services.
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send you related information.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Provide news and information about the App we think will be of interest to you.
- Personalize and improve the App and provide tailored content and features.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the App.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better services and Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Hellgeeks.com or others.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company and With your consent or at your direction.
If you log into the App using a third-‐party service, such as Facebook or Apple Game Center, we may share information provided by those services with other players for certain in‐app features, such as Leaderboards.
We also may share aggregated information or de‐identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The App may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take in the App with other media, and vice versa. You must be at least 13 years of age to use any social sharing features integrated in the App. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Promotion, Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We promote our own games and services in a number of ways. That might include cross promoting one of our games while you are playing a different game of ours. It might also include advertising our games within websites and other media published by others, or sending you marketing materials by email.
We may allow third parties to serve contextual advertisements and provide analytic’s services in connection with the App. These entities may use various identifiers to collect information about your use of the App, including your IP address, MAC address, device identifiers, software and hardware information, time zone and usage information. This information may be used by “Hellgeeks.com” or “Asad Shoaib” and others to, among other things, determine the popularity of certain content, deliver contextual advertising and content and better understand your activity on the App. Third-party ad serving and analytics technologies are integrated into the App, so if you do not want to be subject to these technologies, do not use or access the App.
Our Applications enable in-app purchases.
Although some of our Applications are free, they include in-app purchases. In-app purchases may be made only upon entering the app store password and you are responsible for maintaining the security of such password. Your authentication and security maintaining is subject to specific terms of the app store and the OS of your mobile device. You should be aware of the iOS’ 15-minute and Android’s 30-minute window after the downloading of an Application, during which in-app purchases may be made without inserting an in-app store password. You should also take into account that OS 2.1 or older versions of Android mobile phones do not require entering of the app store account password to carry out in-app purchases.
“Hellgeeks.com” or “Asad Shoaib” takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
You may request that we update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device to provide game‐related information, service updates, promotional communications and other related messages. You can deactivate these notifications by changing your notification settings on your device.
Storage of Information
“Hellgeeks.com” or “Asad Shoaib” will store your information for as long as necessary in order to provide you with the App.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our Services, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Services. Your continued use of our Services following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.